A Tough High Level Coast to Coast Walk through Wildest
Cribin looking towards Cadair Idris
The Cambrian Way
|Wales's most scenically beautiful and challenging long distance trail
- A high level walk traversing the highest and wildest parts of Wales.
- On public rights of way or where there is a right of access.
- Coast to Coast - Cardiff to Conwy.
- Distance 291 miles (468km) - (calculated from latest online mapping).
- Ascent approximately 78,000 feet (23,800 metres) - (double Pennine Way).
- Generally unwaymarked - Navigation skills essential, especially in cloud.
- Compact Guidebook provides all you want to know. New 7th Edition now available - Price £7.50.
- B&Bs, hostels, bunkhouses, hotels, camp sites - regular updates via website.
[They Made It !]